Skip to content
Operations Senior Internal Auditor
- North American, global pest management company serving residential & commercial clients, headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
- Over $3B in revenues; over 18,00 employees.
- Voted Top Workplaces 6 years in a row by AJC.
- Financially stable & reputable company.
- Comprehensive benefits package: medical, dental, vision, maternity, life insurance, 401K with employer match, stock purchase plan, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards, PTO.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field .
- 2-4 years of experience in public accounting and/or corporate internal audit for a publicly held company, 1 year experience as a Senior is preferred.
- CPA, CIA, or CFE is preferred.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in face-paced environment.
- Ability to interface with all levels in the organization.
- Ability to analyze complex processes and identify potential improvement opportunities .
- Ability to understand and analyze complex processes, controls, and transactions, and conclude on such analysis .
- Good insights into business objectives and risks.
- Adept at basic problem solving in most routine situations.
- Masters or better in Accounting or related field.
- Familiarity with AuditBoard, Workiva or similar audit tools.
- Prior data analytics experience.
- Client service orientation and self-starting demeanor.
- Represent the Internal Audit department as a business partner and change agent
- Interface with Brands leadership and functional departments on various operational audits and process improvement projects
- Appraise business processes and providing value-added recommendations to management
- Use data analytics skills in support of our Continuous Auditing in our audit approach
- Review, evaluate, and test operations controls and performance metrics of Brands operations.
- Assist with the completion of global forensic audits and special investigations
- Prepare periodic risk assessments and planning engagements based on the results
- Assist with the development and presentation of audit reports to senior management with recommendations for improvement.