20Are you looking for a challenging but rewarding career with a company that puts its employees first? How about a promote from within culture and an outstanding leadership team that will help grow your career? Well, here’s your chance! We are looking to add a Senior Recruiter to our Marietta, GA office. If you are competitive, driven to succeed, collaborative, and eager to grow long-term with a company, you are exactly what we are looking for!
Rausch Advisory Services is a purpose-driven organization that identifies and grows talent. We are disrupting our industry by changing the landscape of traditional staffing and outsourcing models with our unique and innovative approach. Our mission is not to be the largest in the world but to be the best at what we do.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in daily board meetings with the local office to ensure feedback/updates/priorities are communicated to the entire team
- Use various job platforms to search for and reach out to qualified candidates passively/actively looking for employment in the market.
- Conduct phone interviews to assess candidate’s technical experience to see if they are a match for a job opening.
- Format resume/submittal package to highlight candidate’s top skills for client to review
- Prepare candidates for phone and in-person interviews by having in-depth conversations surrounding questions, scenarios, and technical experience that may be asked by a client.
- Work closely with the Client Service Managers to negotiate pay rates for both consultants and clients.
- Gather and prepare all onboarding paperwork for candidates after the offer/acceptance stage.
- Continue to stay connected with consultants through happy hours, in-person meetings, coffees, etc., to ensure they are happy and successful in their new role.
- Meet minimum weekly metrics, including phone interviews/submittals to open jobs
- Benefits Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, PTO)
- Hybrid Work Schedule 3/2
- Competitive base salary + uncapped commission structure (top producers average between $120k – $200k annually)
- Macbook Computers
- Promote-from-within opportunities